TA100 Pro - Unassigned Badges
The information in this article applies to:
SummaryThe most likely cause to seeing the error message "Unassigned Badges" is the lack of a badge for that employee. This means the TA100 Pro software needs to be setup to allow for that badge in the system. Not to worry though, all of your unassigned badge punches are stored in the software and may be retroactively posted to the employee once it has a matching badge.
To start you'll need to know which badge is to be used by which employee. Gather that information and when you're ready we may setup these badges in the system. Once you know which badge to assign to which employee you will need to follow these steps:
1. Click the employee tab
2. Select an employee on the left-hand side of the screen
3. Select the Badges tab
4. Click the Add button
5. Enter your corresponding badge number
6. Make sure the Valid checkbox is checked
7. Click OK
8. Your badge is now assigned to that employee!
You will need to repeat steps 2-7 for each employee that you must assign a badge to. Once this has been done and each of our employees who previously had no badge now have a badge are setup in the system we may move onto the next step.
Our next step is to repost data. Doing so will take all of the missing punches for the employee and assign them the punch that they made. Since we have badges for our employees in the TA100 Pro software now we are able to do this. This may be done by following these steps:
1. Close your Employee window
2. Select File
3. Select Utilities
4. Click Fix Unassigned Badges...
5. You will see a window titled "Fix Unassigned Badges" with badge numbers, date and time and other data
6. Click Special Repost
7. Click Repost
8. All previously unassigned data due to missing badges will now be assigned to your employees
If you still have data in your Fix Unassigned Badges window it may be due to one of any of the following possible reasons:
* The badge number is not assigned to an employee
* The badge number was incorrectly entered at the clock
* The employee entered a wrong badge number for their punch
KB0013 Published 23rd Sep 2013
THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
PROVIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED BY USER OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. USER AGREES TO HOLD PROVIDER HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES.
file_get_contents(doc/VERSION): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in htmlfooter.inc.php @ line 27 file_get_contents() include()
SiT! v3.67 p2 (18 August 2012)
Revision Build No.