TA100 Pro - Reindex Tables
The information in this article applies to:
allows for a performance gain when used in a timely manner. It is recommended that for a company of about 50 employees the reindex could be run on a monthly basis. This would have an impact of performance on a slower PC of about half a second in opening some windows.
To reindex tables please follow these steps:
Steps 1-3 and 12-14 are only necessary if you use Autoprocessing
1. Open your TA100PRO installation folder (C:\TA100PRO or wherever TA100 Pro is installed)
2. Double click autoprocessservicesetup.exe
3. Click the stop button
4. Run TA100 Pro Software ()
5. Login using your username and password
6. Click the "Task Organizer" button
7. Click the "Monthly Tasks" button
8. Click the "Reindex Tables" button
9. Click "Add All"
10. Click "OK"
11. You will see a screen that says "Processing Files" ... it will finish
12. Open your "Time America Autoprocess Service" window (Opened earlier in step 2)
13. Click the start button
14. Close the window (It will minimize to your system tray)
KB0019 Published 27th Sep 2013
THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
PROVIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED BY USER OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. USER AGREES TO HOLD PROVIDER HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES.