TA100 Pro - Backup Data
The information in this article applies to:
allows you to backup your database of all the tables to a single file. This function works along with system restore allowing you to restore your TA100 Software to a specific version of your database.
To backup data please follow these steps:
Steps 1-3 and 11-13 are only necessary if you use Autoprocessing
1. Open your TA100PRO installation folder (C:\TA100PRO or wherever TA100 Pro is installed)
2. Double click autoprocessservicesetup.exe
3. Click the stop button
4. Run TA100 Pro Software ()
5. Login using your username and password
6. Click the "Task Organizer" button
7. Click the "Monthly Tasks" button
8. Click the "Backup Data" button
9. Set your "Backup file name" and "Destination" (You may want to ask IT about this)
10. Click "OK" (You will see the screen changing in the upper right-hand corner)
12. Open your "Time America Autoprocess Service" window (Opened earlier in step 2)
13. Click the start button
14. Close the window (It will minimize to your system tray)
KB0020 Published 27th Sep 2013
THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
PROVIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED BY USER OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. USER AGREES TO HOLD PROVIDER HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES.