TA100 Pro - Post Historical Data
The information in this article applies to:
SummaryPost historical data
allows you to lock out data from a certain time period from having its related policies modified. For instance if you change the overtime rules and the software has been in use for 8 years you'll probably want those old records to indicate the old overtime rule. Post historical data allows you to do this.
To post historical data please follow these steps:
Steps 1-3 and 11-13 are only necessary if you use Autoprocessing
1. Open your TA100PRO installation folder (C:\TA100PRO or wherever TA100 Pro is installed)
2. Double click autoprocessservicesetup.exe
3. Click the stop button
4. Run TA100 Pro Software ()
5. Login using your username and password
6. Click the "Task Organizer" button
7. Click the "Monthly Tasks" button
8. Click the "Post Historical Data" button
9. Set your "Posting Date"
10. Click "OK" (You will see the screen that says Processing Posting Historical Data)
12. Open your "Time America Autoprocess Service" window (Opened earlier in step 2)
13. Click the start button
14. Close the window (It will minimize to your system tray)
KB0021 Published 27th Sep 2013
THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
PROVIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED BY USER OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. USER AGREES TO HOLD PROVIDER HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES.