TA100 Pro - Assigning Employees to Clock
The information in this article applies to:
Before an employee may punch at the clock they must first be assigned to the clock. Assigning an employee to a clock tells the software that a certain employee or group of employees are allowed to use that clock. Once you have programmed your clock with employee assignments those assigned employees will be able to punch at the clock. Please note this is not the instruction for enrolling employees at the clock.
Following the steps below will guide you through the process of assigning employees. You may either assign one employee at a time or assign all employees.
1. Run TA100 Pro Software ()
2. Login using your username and password
3. Open "Configure Hand Reader Clocks" menu:
Communications -> Configure -> Hand Reader...
4. Select your clock on the left side
5. Select the assignments tab
6. Click the edit button to open up the edit features
7. Click the add button and select an employee from the dropdown menu
8. Click OK bringing you back to the edit screen
9. Follow steps 7 and 8 through for each individual employee you wish to add to your clock
Additionally it is possible to assign all employees to a clock. Instead of following steps 7-9 you could do the following:
1. Click Add All
2. All of your employees will be added to the clock assignment list as in the example below (5 employees in example):
KB0030 Published 30th Sep 2013
THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
PROVIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED BY USER OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. USER AGREES TO HOLD PROVIDER HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES.