TA100 Pro - Installing Autoprocess
The information in this article applies to:
In TA100 Pro there is a feature which allows polling to occur automatically. All automatic polling is controlled through a feature called autoprocess. This feature is installed as a service which runs in the background. It does not have to be manually started, however, it must be installed.
The following steps will guide you through in detail how to install autoprocess.
1. Open your TA100PRO software folder on your filesystem (Usually located on your C drive: C:\TA100PRO)
a. If you don't know where your TA100PRO folder is:
i. Right click on your TA100 Pro Desktop or Start Menu shortcut and select Properties
ii. Click Find Target
iii. Your TA100 Pro folder is now open
2. Find the InstallAutoprocess.exe file
3. Run InstallAutoprocess.exe and a window will open and close very quickly
4. Start the Autoprocess Service by running startTAAutoprocess
5. Autoprocess is now installed and running (a window will briefly appear then disappear like the one below)
KB0035 Published 7th Oct 2013
THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
PROVIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED BY USER OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. USER AGREES TO HOLD PROVIDER HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES.