TA100 Pro - Adding Clock to Auto Process
The information in this article applies to:
Adding Clock to Autoprocess
After installing auto process it would be necessary to add a clock to auto process that automatically polls. Auto process is able to do several things including polling. What we will demonstrate with the steps below is the ability to add a clock to auto process so that the clock is then automatically polled.
In the instruction below we assume the clock will be polled once every 30 minutes. That option can be changed during step 11 (Replicating). Instead of using the default of 30 minutes you may change the value in the drop down box to what you might prefer.
1. Run TA100 Pro Software
2. Login using your username and password
3. Find the Auto Process icon
4. Click the Auto Process icon to open the Configure Auto Process window
5. Select Autoprocess Service and Click Edit
6. Click Add
7. Click Poll Options
8. Select Poll Transactions, Clear Clock transactions, Set Clock date and time and Process punches after polling. You may optionally need to set additional polling options at this point such as Load Messages or Retrieve Templates from Reader.
9. Double click on the clock you are adding to place a checkmark next to that clock
10. Click OK
11. Click Replicate
12. Click OK
13. Click OK
KB0036 Published 7th Oct 2013
THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
PROVIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED BY USER OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. USER AGREES TO HOLD PROVIDER HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES.