XactTime Meal Allowance Configuration
The information in this article applies to:
SummaryMeal Allowance Configuration
Meal Allowances allow XactTime to grant meal allowances based on assigned settings.
1. Check Enable Meal Allowance to turn on feature.
2. Select Pay adjustment to post entitlement to.
3. Enter maximum amount of meal allowance allowed (dollar/cents value).
4. Enter the number of allowances allowed per week.
5. Choose whether to use Time Qualified or Duration Qualified.
a. Time Qualified: Add rule; Must work over HH:MM am for at least XX hours.
b. Duration Qualified: Add rule; After XX hours allow one meal.
6. Click Apply Changes
to complete the entry.
KB0044 Published 28th Oct 2013
Keywords: Meal, Allowance, Configuration
THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
PROVIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED BY USER OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. USER AGREES TO HOLD PROVIDER HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES.