XactTime Timesheet Audit Trails Page
The information in this article applies to:
SummaryTimesheet Audit Trails Page
Timesheet Audit Trails Page
The Timesheet Audit Trails page displays the changes made to employee timesheet data
through the Admin Home page. Audit trails show the changes made, who made the change,
and when the change occurred.
Audit Trails display:
• Modifications made to existing shifts and shift details.
• Shifts originally added through the Admin Home page.
• If the shift was approved by the employee or by the supervisor.
Display Audit Trails
XactTime allows you to specify the date range and employees for which to display changed
records. After you submit the request, XactTime returns a list of modified records that match
the criteria you specified.
1. Fill in the settings on the Timesheet Audit Trails page as appropriate:
• Employee Group Filter: This allows you to choose which employee member group
by which to search.
• Employee Filter/Employee: This allows you to choose specific employees for
whom to search.
• Filter Transaction By: You may search for a transaction-by-transaction time or by
the change time.
• Filter Employees By: Allows you to further narrow your search by looking by
employee of by supervisor change.
• Start Date: Choose the date on which you would like to begin your search.
• End Date: Choose the date on which you would like to end your search.
• Get Timesheet: Click Get TimeSheet to retrieve your information
KB0062 Published 27th Nov 2013
THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
PROVIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED BY USER OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. USER AGREES TO HOLD PROVIDER HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES.